Recipe by: The Balanced Company
Need a winter cocktail that doesn’t have a ton of ingredients and is sure to please? Look no further than our Sparkling Apple Cider Cocktail!
FYI – It makes a delicious mocktail as well 😉
- Ice cubes
- 2 oz of spiced rum/bourbon/rye, optional or to taste
- 2 oz of apple cider (from the grocery store, not alcoholic cider), or to taste
- 1 can of Viveau apple flavour lightly sparkling mineral water, chilled
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, optional
- Slice of apple sprinkled with cinnamon for garnish, optional
- Fill two glasses with ice.
- Add 1 oz of alcohol to each glass (or to taste).
- Pour 1 oz of apple cider in each glass.
- Top each glass with the Viveau sparkling mineral water, then stir. Taste and add more cider if you’d like it to be sweeter.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a cinnamon apple slice and enjoy!
Note: To make it non-alcoholic, simply omit the alcohol.
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company