Recipe by: The Balanced Company
In the mood for a frozen cocktail that’s not full of sugar? Look no further than our Summer Fruit Slush! With just a handful of ingredients, you can have a lightly sweetened slushy cocktail in no time! It will have you thinking you’re on a beach!
1 can of Sapsucker, chilled (any flavour)
1 cup assorted sliced frozen fruit (we used strawberries, peaches and blueberries)
2 oz of vodka (or, to taste), optional
½ cup to 1 cup crushed ice
Whole strawberries for garnish, optional
- In a high-powered blender, pour in the Sapsucker.
- Add 1 cup of frozen fruit, vodka (if using) and ½ cup of crushed ice.
- Put on the blender lid, and slowly turn the blender on.
- Check every 10 seconds to see if the ice and frozen fruit have been blended and no chunks remain.
- Pour into two glasses, garnish with a whole strawberry and enjoy!
Notes: to make it non-alcoholic, simply omit the vodka. For a thicker drink, add more ice and blend again. For a sweeter drink, add more frozen fruit.
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company