Who doesn’t love fresh salsa?! We’ve found the perfect summer twist on your go-to salsa – add watermelon! We’ve got the recipe below for you to try out.
4 Cups – Diced Watermelon
1 Cup – Diced Red Onion
⅔ Cup – Chopped Cilantro
½ Cup – Chopped Mint Leaves
1-2 – Diced and Deseeded Jalapenos
1 Lime – Juice and Zest
½ Cup – Crumbled Feta Cheese (optional)
Tajin Clasico Seasoning to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
Your choice of chips and/or cucumber slices
- Chop and dice all your ingredients.
- Fill a large bowl with all ingredients and mix.
- Juice and zest a lime, sprinkle salt, pepper and Tajin Clasico Seasoning to taste and add to a large bowl.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Add chopped cilantro, mint leaves and crumbled feta cheese (if desired) to garnish.
- Serve salsa with your favorite chips or cucumber slices.
Check out more of our recipes, featuring better-for-you products from our Balanced Boxes. And make sure you order your Balanced Boxes so you can prepare tasty treats with us every month!
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company