Recipe by: The Balanced Company
Not sure what to make for dinner? Want to change things up? Look no further than our Chicken Tikka Naan Pizza – it’s easy to prepare and sure to please the whole family!
1 tsp avocado oil
250g boneless chicken breast or thighs, diced
1 285mL Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala Curry Kit (from the Balanced Pantry Box)
store bought cooked naan, or flatbread
toppings: diced red pepper, sliced red onion, fresh spinach (optional)
2 cups (approx.) shredded mozzarella cheese
dried red chili flakes, optional
Le Petit Mas Garlic Flowers, to garnish (from the Balanced Pantry Box)
sliced green onions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, add the avocado oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add spices from the Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala Curry Kit and sauté for 20 seconds. Add the dried chili if you want it to be spicy (otherwise, omit it).
- Add diced chicken and brown lightly.
- Add base sauce from the Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala Curry Kit and stir. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in main sauce from the Spice Tailor Original Tikka Masala Curry Kit, and continue simmering for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Using a slotted spoon, separate the chicken from the curry sauce. Discard any whole spices you come across.
- Place naan on a baking sheet, add a couple tablespoons of the reserved curry sauce and spread.
- Top with chicken pieces, mozzarella cheese, and toppings of your choice. Sprinkle with chili flakes (optional).
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Top with Le Petit Mas Garlic Flowers and sliced green onions.
- Cut into pieces, and enjoy!
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company