Recipe by: The Balanced Company
Craving a cookie but don’t want to turn on the oven? Try our recipe for No-Bake Chocolate Tahini cookies! Tasty, easy and no oven required.
Your kids will love them too (but we won’t tell them if you don’t want to share)!
Makes approx. 12 cookies
½ cup Soom Tahini (stir well before measuring)
¼ cup maple syrup or honey
¼ cup coconut oil (solid, not melted)
3 tbsp cocoa powder (Dutch processed or natural)
¼ tsp salt
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
½ tsp vanilla extract
Coarse salt (optional)
- Line a muffin tin with silicone liners or line a cookie sheet with a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut and salt.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the Soom Tahini, maple syrup/honey and coconut oil. Whisk over medium heat until melted and well combined.
- Add cocoa powder and whisk well.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour the chocolate-tahini mixture into the large bowl with the oats and coconut. Mix very well with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Spoon approximately 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture into each muffin liner or on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle coarse salt (optional) on top of each cookie.
- Place them in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company