We have the most delicious treat that you can either have for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day. We think you’ll love this strawberry ricotta toast recipe. Try it out for yourself, it only takes a few minutes!
- 1 ¼ cup – Ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup – Heavy cream
- Salt – to taste
- 2 slices – Sourdough bread (your fav bread will also work, but sourdough adds a lil’ oomph)
- Good Good Strawberry Jam (found in our Fall Balanced Discovery Box)
- Toast your slices of bread.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, heavy cream and salt in a bowl and whisk together, until fluffy. This will be your whipped ricotta.
- Spread whipped ricotta on toast.
- Top with Good Good Strawberry Jam.
- Drizzle your favorite syrup or glaze on top to garnish.
Check out more of our recipes, featuring better-for-you products from our Balanced Boxes. And make sure you order your Balanced Boxes so you can prepare tasty treats with us every month!
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company