We have the most delicious treat that you can either have for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day. We think you’ll love this strawberry ricotta toast recipe. Try it out for yourself, it only takes a few minutes!
- 1 ¼ cup – Ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup – Heavy cream
- Salt – to taste
- 2 slices – Sourdough bread (your fav bread will also work, but sourdough adds a lil’ oomph)
- Good Good Strawberry Jam (found in our Fall Balanced Discovery Box)
- Toast your slices of bread.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, heavy cream and salt in a bowl and whisk together, until fluffy. This will be your whipped ricotta.
- Spread whipped ricotta on toast.
- Top with Good Good Strawberry Jam.
- Drizzle your favorite syrup or glaze on top to garnish.
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company