Need a quick party dip or appetizer that’s guaranteed to please your guests? Try our Rustic White Bean Dip for an easy and tasty option that’s full of flavor and sure to be a staple in your kitchen!
Serves 4 people
2-3 cloves of roasted garlic* (see tip below)
1 540mL/19 fl oz can of white beans, drained and rinsed
¼ cup of Phoeapolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 lemon, zested and juiced
2 tbsp of water, if needed
Salt and pepper, to taste
Sliced green onion, to garnish
Serve with: Eve’s Crackers, cucumbers, carrots and yellow peppers
- In a high-powered food processor, add the drained beans, roasted garlic cloves, lemon juice, lemon zest and Phoeapolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Put on the lid and process until creamy, but not completely smooth. Scrape down the mixture from the food processor with a rubber spatula and add a tablespoon or two of water, if needed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and pulse to combine.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a drizzle of Phoeapolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sliced green onion.
- Serve with Eve’s Crackers, cucumbers, carrots and yellow peppers.
Tip: To roast garlic, slice the top off a head of garlic and drizzle with Phoeapolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Roast in a preheated 400° oven for 30-40 minutes, until soft and golden brown.
To your Balanced health,
Your friends at The Balanced Company